Advocare 24 Day Challenge Instructions
Jumpstart your weight loss program with this 24 Day Supply from Advocare. The average weight loss is 10 pounds with the challenge. I've provided instructions and meal suggestions below. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Should I eat on the 24 Day Challenge?
The 24 Day Challenge is designed to work with food and not by starving yourself or eating foods that you wouldn't normally eat. It's not a fad diet. There are two phases: The first 10 Days is a cleanse phase and the last 14 days is the MNS Packet Phase. Your food choices are dependent on which phase you are in so let's start with the cleanse phase.
24 Day Challenge Video
The Cleanse Phase: Days 1 - 10 of the 24 Day Challenge
The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption, and you may enjoy weight loss as well!*
Dietary suggestions that may enhance your results:
- Veggies: salads during the day and steamed at night will scrub your system
- Fruit: fibrous and low glycemic choices (apples, grapefruit, berries)
- Healthy Fats: avocado, nuts/seeds, olives/olive oil
- Clean Proteins: feed muscle and reduce appetite (tuna and salmon will aid in cleansing; eggs/chicken/beef would be secondary options; stay away from processed lunch meats)
- Clean Complex Carbs: rice, hummus, oatmeal
Avoid or Minimize:
- Fried foods, refined sugars, corn or white starches, or bread
- Wheat products: bread, crackers, etc.
- Dairy: cheese, yogurt, milk, white sauces or dressing
- Alcohol: you’re on a cleanse…hold off for 10 days
- Coffee or soda: drink water or SPARK
An example of a full day of meals would be:
Breakfast: fruit and 3 hard boiled eggs or oatmeal
Lunch: salad or veggies with lean protein and a complex carbohydrate
Mid afternoon snack: nuts, seeds, raw veggies or fruit. rice cakes with natural peanut or almond butter
Dinner: lean protein with lightly cooked veggies
As you can see, this is a system designed to work with food and eating healthy. Your goal should be to follow these instructions as closely as you can...for maximum results.
Instructions for The Max Packet Phase: Days 11 -24
You will want to follow the same eating rules as the first 10 days...as closely as you can. If you have to cheat, then cheat a little bit and don't go overboard and do not skip meals.
- Before Breakfast: Drink a spark and also take your 1st color MNS packet
- Breakfast: drink a meal replacement shake and take both white MNS packets or eat 3 or 4 whole eggs with 1/2 cup oats with nuts/fruit
- Snack if needed: choose one or two...fruit, eggs, veggies, nuts, rice cakes, can of tuna or similar
- Before Lunch: take your other color MNS packet
- Lunch: drink a meal replacement shake if you didn't for breakfast or have protein with vegetables such as a chicken salad, low-carb sub or wrap, salmon and broccoli or something similar
- Snack: Drink another spark. choose one or two....fruit, eggs, veggies, nuts, rice cakes, can of tuna or similar
- Dinner: Protein with vegetables (steak, chicken, or fish with veggies of choice) Add in rice or potato if needed.
Try to follow these food choices as best you can. Minimize alcohol, bread and dairy and make sure you don't skip meals. You can choose to drink your meal replacement shake for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. If you have any questions please contact me at info@nutritionalhope (dot com)